2005/08/18

Strawberry Jam? Yes, please!

All over her faceSeems J-pop idol, Ai Otsuka, is getting a little freaky in her newly released b side single that's gaining all sorts of notoriety for it's racy lyrics.

"Once in my mouth, I am addicted to the taste that spreads. Ever since, I acquired the taste of it, I can't help but continue eating it. I am about to shed my tears, but I want to put it in my mouth. I want to keep putting it in my mouth. You keep moving, ahhhh."


Says a track which, coincidently doesn't have it's lyrics printed on the album sleeve The track name is "Tsukune 70 yen" (70yen meatloaf) for those who want to hear it for themselves.

I don't know what all the commotion is over this. I've been saying this kind of stuff since I was about 2 and you don't see people up in arms around me. I feel a hit single coming on...see you on the charts Ai Otsuka, if that's your real name. And wash your face.

Link

No comments: