2005/03/12

I spy, with my little eye, something...... that looks like....

Subject #1: 7-11





Here we see our subject for today. A recently built 7-11. A Mecca of convenience, efficiency and marked up goods.

But I sensed something just wasn't right and moved in for a closer look.

Ah ha! I knew it. Something was definitely fishy with the wall.



The bricks seem to be a little flatter than usual. Hmmm. It's almost as if I weren't looking at bricks at all, but in fact a picture of some bricks. Almost...



Ah, yes! The smoking gun to our little problem. As you can see, the corner is a flat edge. If it were a brick corner we were observing we would most certainly see more grooves and such.

That does it! I hereby sentence this wall to be a FAKE! Yes, it is guilty of being a photograph and posing as a brick wall. May GOD have mercy on your synthetic fibers! Now sell me some juice!

(Hey, look! My car!)