2005/03/06

I'm moving but I'm not moving.

My apologies for not updating for the past week and a half or so. Haven't really been busy, just doing my normal thing but very, very slowly. Went snowboarding yesterday and was a jumping/box sliding master (naturally) but am now patiently waiting for my sun burned face to heal and my old aching muscles to return to their usual flabby soft state.

I've got about 7 half finished entries so expect a bunch of old (but interesting!!!) updates over the next 2-3 weeks.

And the countdown to my grande return to the motherland begins as my trip to Japan is finally showing a sign of an end. It's been 32 months since I left for my 6 week internship in Tokyo and next month is the month that has been in my sites for a while now. It's a little hard to imagine this now since Japan has been my home for so long, but some change will be nice if not a little bitter sweet. But, there's still a lot to do before I go anywhere.

No comments: