2004/06/08

Flames Win!...

....is what we all wanted to hear, but alas their true self shines through and the fluke season finally catches up. Had a lot of fun this year going out "on school nights" to watch the games with friends who don't know how to make their VHS tape from 3 hours to 6 and missing out on the last few minutes on two consecutive games.

Actually I just came home from game 7 and am still a little buzzed so you'll have to excuse the sloppiness. Out of all the game I watched, Calgary lost. Bunch of losers. I admit that I was a really good series and the only one I can remember that has kept my interest in about sayyyyyyy 10 years. You'll notice that Canada hasn't been in the finals for the past 9 or 10 years which leads to why my interest has been out to lunch during that time.

Don't have too much more to say than that. The rainy season started up early this year. That means the clouds are crying for Canada, so I'm told. Yep, one month of rain. One month of moldy shirts and spiders who take refuge in your home only to build webs in the night for you to walk through in your morning stupor.

Well, here's hoping a decent Canadian team makes it to the finals next year. My cheering for Calary was kind of forced considering the USA, Canada match up. Glad to finally see it though.

later,

No comments: