2004/06/17

Two systems enter, one system leaves

While I've always been happy with my first purchase, this new pinstripped mamma-jamma was at an incredible steal and too good to pass up. Now I'm left with a decision, which to keep and which to try to hawk on an auction site.

The Hanshin Tigers Gamecube/gameboyplayer is an incredible collectible which resulted from an odd season of baseball last year. Plus I should note that it is very easy to modify should I want to play games from around the world on it. The gameboy player is something I've always wanted too.

The "Q" looks rad, plus with it's recent stop in production, it makes this a collectible too. Gameboy players are no longer made for it but can be found on Ebay for $300 instead of the usual $50. Region 2 dvd playback is also a bonus for me.

I have no need for two of them, but parting with one will be mighty tough considering their uniqueness. What to do, what to do?

No comments: