2004/11/09

The List

Ah, November, the start of the holidays (in north america) and the annual cramming every AAA game release of the year into the final weeks leading up to Christmas. I figured I should create a little check list of this generations games I have completed and new games I'm taking on to try and sort this fiasco out in my head. I guess this is my way of notching my bed post to keep track of all the last nights I've had.

Games Completed

GameCube
  • Mario Sunshine
  • Pikmin
  • Pikmin 2
  • Metriod Prime
  • True Crime: Streets of L.A.
  • Viewtiful Joe
  • Super Smash Bros.
  • Mario Kart: Double Dash!!
  • Splinter Cell
  • Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time

    XBOX
  • Halo
  • Halo 2
  • The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay

    Gameboy Advance
  • Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Mario and Luigi's Super Star Saga
  • Mario Golf: Advance Tour
  • Advanced Wars
  • Metriod Fusion
  • Made in Wario
  • Castlevania: Art of Sorrows
  • Castlevania: Circle of the Moon
  • Astro Boy: Omega Factor

    Games Currently Playing

    Gamecube
  • Tales of Symphonia

    XBOX
  • Burnout 3: Takedown

    There now, straight and tidy. Naturally I'll add to it as I finish a game.
  • No comments: